torsdag den 4. marts 2010

[kreativ_blogger.jpg]

Thanks to Susanne for giving me this award! The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person that gave it to you.

2.Copy the logo and place it in your blog.

3.Link to the person who you nominate.

4.Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.

5.Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.

6.Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate.

7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate

My secrets most be

1. Only few outside blogland know that I love miniature:-)
2. I spend most of my time with Scrapbooking
3. I wish I had more hours in my life.
4. I hate cleaning
5. I love cake and candy
6. I hate mornings
7. I love snow but would wish spring would come .... soon

I think that most of the blogs that I have been following have already received this beautiful award. So I am not sure who to dedicate it to next. Instead I will send it on to all those miniaturist who are kind enough to follow me on my road in the miniworld and those of you who are kind enough to leave a comment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar